Application engineering department is known as customer’s representative and supervisor of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) process at Motorsazan Company.
The mission of this department is to increase market share in accordance with company’s strategic goals with deploying “Diversification and Differentiation” strategies through following activities:
• Developing new applications
• Technical consultation with customers for selection of the most suitable engine and options for their application.
• Application systems and parts design
• Preparing prototype engines and parts
• Technical assistance during installation of prototype engines
• Engine installation appraisal for prototype applications
• Providing products bill of materials and supervising pre-launch production process.
• Continual Improvement on products
• Publishing User’s Manuals, Part Booklets, Brochure, Catalogues and other technical documents
Based on the mission, we developed various applications such as:
• Agricultural tractors
• Vehicle applications including trucks
• Constant speed engines e.g. genset and weld set engines
• Gensets of various ranges
• Various applications on harvesting machineries
• Construction machineries e.g. rollers, excavators, loaders and bulldozers
• Materials handling applications e.g. fork lift trucks and tow-tractor
• Industrial applications e.g. pumps, concrete mixers, compressors and sweepers